301st Fighter Wing   Right Corner Banner
Join the AF Reserve

Questions > FAQ Topic

I was born at the hospital at Carswell Air Force Base, how do I get my medical records?

     The individual military departments do not maintain files or records pertaining to individuals no longer on active duty. When an individual is separated from military service (because of retirement, discharge from active duty, or death) his/her Field Personnel File (containing all military and health records) is forwarded for storage to the National Personnel Records Center (Military), 9700 Page Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63172. The Records Center is under the jurisdiction of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) of the U.S. Government. Their web site is http://www.archives.gov/research_room/obtain_copies/veterans_service_records.html.
     For more information, please refer to question on Military Records.

tab Topics 
Air Force Bases
Air Force Song
Air Shows
Aviation Requests (Flyovers, Static Displays, Air Shows)
Base Exchange and Commissary
Base Facilities
Care Packages for Troops
Family Assistance
Honor Guard / Color Guard
ID Cards
Keynote Speaker Requests
Legal Services
Medical Records
Military Records
Morale, Welfare and Recreation
NAS Fort Worth JRB Units
Patch Requests
Phone Numbers
Space A Flights
TRICARE / Medical Facility
World Wide Locator

 Inside the 301st FW

ima cornerSearch

Site Map      Contact Us     Questions     USA.gov     Security and Privacy notice     E-publishing  
Suicide Prevention    SAPR   IG   EEO   Accessibility/Section 508   No FEAR Act