301 FW CPO HR Tidbits

  • Published
  • By 301st Fighter Wing Civilian Personnel Office
  • 301st Fighter Wing

The ProFeds Federal Retirement Impact Workshop gives Federal Employees a no-nonsense approach to evaluating the financial impact of benefits decisions made as they near retirement. Please ensure that you submit a training request through the CPO office prior to attending.  

Our Federal Employees mental health and well-being plays a crucial part in the success of the Wing's mission.  
Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) and Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) health plans offer mental health services to employees and their family members. We encourage employees to  seek counseling and treatment related to their own mental health or that of a family member. It's important to note that a medical need is not limited to physical health - it applies to mental health as well, and there should be no shame or embarrassment for using workplace flexibilities for a mental health reason. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please email our org box at 301FSMC.CIVPERS.workflow@us.af.mil.  


As an Air Reserve Technician (ART) or a Traditional Reservist (TR) that holds a Federal Employment, you need to inform your Civilian Personnel Office when you are on Absent-US for 1 or more days.  
Q: How should I code my timecard while on Absent-US? 
Absent-US should always be coded as “KG” in ATAAPS. You should never code Absent-US time as “KA” on your timecard. Not only will the use of KG allow you to buy back the time and make up contributions to your TSP ac-count, the use of KG will not have a negative effect on your Service Computation Date (SCD), Wage Grade Increases (WGI) or your High 3 retirement computation.  

For more information please visit: https://usaf.dps.mil/sites/301FW/msg/FSMC1/SitePages/Home.aspx 



Public Affairs (817) 782-5000